REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of and ability to implement safety policies and associated procedures and systems
- Knowledge and working experience with OSHA.
- Ability to provide detailed reports with relevant required preventive and corrective actions
- Ability to be an effective team leader / team member and to positively influence others toward achievement of common safety goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and Microsoft Office products, primarily the use of word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software
- Ability to develop and make presentations before various audience sizes at all levels of the organization.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in occupational health and safety or related subject.
- Preferred Licenses or Certifications: OHST, GSP or ASP.